Senior Account Manager
About Mentally Friendly (MF)
We're a digital product studio that strives to create meaningful and engaging experiences that solve real needs. We’re made up of fifty passionate team members in our Sydney based studio.
We’re a friendly bunch (it’s in the name), so a social personality, sense of humor, party tricks and a good playlist will go a long way. We host regular knowledge sharing events and enjoy an annual holiday away together every year.
We are only as strong as the people who work here. We’re serious about agitating the digital space, working collaboratively in the pursuit of awesomeness and enjoying ourselves along the way.
Your core role:
On a business level - Manage our new business strategy with directors
On a client level - Manage sales leads to conversion through strategic consultation
On a team level - Work with, and mentor Product Managers on current client relationships and opportunities
This is a new role working closely with our Directors to articulate our role and vision. You will also work with our Partnership Manager, and Director contacts.
The work should be in line with the team structure and company vision to ensure the right type of work for the right balance of team members.
Where appropriate, you will be involved in client workshops and strategy sessions, handing off projects after an initial business context meeting.
Your primary focus is on Mentally Friendly but also offering support to Future Friendly (MF’s sister company) where relevant. For both MF and FF, there is a need for future forecasting and planning of new business and resourcing.
- Fostering both internal and external strategic partnerships
- Creating a plan, working with Directors, on strategic direction for core services
- Managing the timely submission of tenders
- Working with teams to scope and cost projects for proposals
- Managing pitches and attending as appropriate
- Ensuring smooth handover from sales client to actual client; making sure we deliver what was sold in
- Forecasting with Operations Lead
- Planning an events schedule.
In your first 60 days
Induction will include:
- Creation of an approach plan / presentation to directors
- Quarterly new business approach (targets for meetings / new businesses and overall strategic approach)
- Readiness for participation for new business meetings
- Lead generation plan for new clients
- Implement CRM tool (new business wip, task and outcome based, team leads and directors to be assigned tasks)
We believe that fun and excitement are key ingredients to great work. Even when the projects are hard we always find time for good times.
We do lots of studio events, everyones birthdays, studio trips away for the weekend, team dinners, Brew club, board games, book club and other great things that start with B.
Purpose built studio
Our studio space was designed for productivity and comfort, not showing off to clients. Expect a relaxed environment with all the things you need and none of the fancy white meeting rooms you don’t.
Every opinion is heard. Everyone presents their own work. Be supported by team leads, not managed. Own your projects from beginning to end.
Our mission is to find the best design thinkers and empower them to learn, grow, and solve problems, together. You'll be backed by a team who will invest in your career progression and development.
Check out our site for more on what we do.
Scope our Instagram to see what we look like.
Read our Medium to understand who we are.
Please provide a link to your portfolio, CV, LinkedIn profile or anything else that lets us know about you below.
We are happy to sponsor the right candidate.