About Mentally Friendly
We're a digital product studio that strives to create meaningful and engaging experiences that solve real needs. We’re made up of fifty passionate team members in our Sydney based studio.
We’re a friendly bunch (its in the name), so a social personality, sense of humor, party tricks and a good play list will go a long way. We host regular knowledge sharing events and enjoy an annual holiday away together every year.
We are only as strong as the people who work here. We’re serious about agitating the digital space, working collaboratively in the pursuit of awesomeness and enjoying ourselves along the way.
Your core role is:
On a business level - You will be responsible for managing our new business strategy with directors
On a client level - Manage sales leads to conversion through strategic consultation
On a team level - Working with, and mentoring Product Managers for current client relationships and opportunities
This is a new role that you will be working with directors closely. Articulating role and vision, and also work with your own, and directors contacts.
The work should be in line with the team structures and company vision to ensure the right type of work for the right balance of team members.
Where appropriate, you will be involved in client workshops and strategy sessions, handing off projects after discovery.
The role is to focus on Mentally Friendly but supporting Future Friendly where relevant.
We will need future planning and forecasting of new business to ensure that we can resource teams efficiently.
- Seeking and fostering both internal and external strategic partnerships
- Creating a plan, working with directors on strategic direction for core services
- Managing the timely submission of tenders
- Working with teams to scope and cost projects for proposals
- Managing pitches and attending as appropriate
- Ensuring smooth handover from sales client to actual client; making sure we deliver what was sold in
- High level forecasting with studio manager.
- Support events schedule with outside events support.
First 60 days
Induction will include:
- Creation of plan / presentation to team
- Quarterly new business approach (targets for meetings / new businesses and overall strategic approach)
- Readiness for participation for new business meetings
- Lead generation for new clients.
- Implement CRM tool (new business wip, task and outcome based, team leads and directors to be assigned tasks)
We believe that fun and excitement are key ingredients to great work. Even when the projects are hard we always find time for good times.
We do lots of studio events, everyones birthdays, studio trips away for the weekend, team dinners, Brew club, board games, book club and other great things that start with B.
Purpose built studio
Our studio space was designed for productivity and comfort, not showing off to clients. Expect a relaxed environment with all the things you need and none of the fancy white meeting rooms you don’t.
Every opinion is heard. Everyone presents their own work. Be supported by team leads, not managed. Own your projects from beginning to end.
Our mission is to find the best design thinkers and empower them to learn, grow, and solve problems, together. You'll be backed by a team who will invest in your career progression and development.
Check out our site for more on what we do.
Scope our Instagram to see what we look like.
Read our Medium to understand who we are.
Please provide a link to your portfolio, CV, LinkedIn profile or anything else that lets us know about you below.
We are happy to sponsor the right candidate.