Senior Digital Producer
About Mentally Friendly
We're an agile digital product studio that strives to create meaningful and engaging experiences that solve real needs. We’re made up of fifty passionate team members in our Sydney based studio.
We’re a friendly bunch (it’s in the name), so a social personality, sense of humor, party tricks and a good playlist will go a long way. We host regular knowledge sharing events and enjoy an annual holiday away together every year.
We are only as strong as the people who work here. We’re serious about agitating the digital space, working collaboratively in the pursuit of awesomeness and enjoying ourselves along the way.
As part of a team, you are not just responsible for tracking time and booking meetings. You play a key role in the project team, participating in strategy, vision, and building outputs. You will be asked to manage client projects, facilitate the development of digital products and services, build strategies for working with client teams, and work collaboratively alongside our designer practitioners to co-create amazing outcomes. You will also have opportunity to facilitate and participate in workshops underpinned by co-design methodologies. Working in the role of a Senior Digital Producer with us brings you close with the client team, often working on-site getting a solid understanding of their business and processes.
In this role, we would like you to be able to show a number of competencies, including:
- Successfully manage relationships with the client and secondary stakeholders
- Assist in generating ideas and concepts alongside the design team based on your unique viewpoint
- Helping to develop compelling stories and outputs that show viewpoints
- Present and facilitate workshops, demos, and check ins with clients
- Coordinate internal resources to pair well for projects needs
- Develop a lean project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs when pivoting becomes necessary
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Be able to highlight risk to insure project success
- Having and understanding product, service, and organisational design development
- Open to a dynamic and ever changing workplace
- Minimum of 4 years Senior Digital Producer experience.
- Experience in Agile production methodologies
- Experience leading and motivating teams
- Passionate about new / open source technology.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage workflows and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent client-facing skills (we love workshops)
- Outstanding internal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with designers, developers and testers in cross functional teams
- Ability to write and collaboratively estimate stories, technical specs and project plans
- Experience facilitating projects in mobile and/or apps, user interface and UX
- Interest in service design projects and the way client teams work together
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
We believe that fun and excitement are key ingredients to great work. Even when the projects are hard we always find time for good times.
We do lots of studio events, everyones birthdays, studio trips away for the weekend, team dinners, Brew club, board games, book club and other great things that start with B.
Purpose built studio
Our studio space was designed for productivity and comfort, not showing off to clients. Expect a relaxed environment with all the things you need and none of the fancy white meeting rooms you don’t.
Every opinion is heard. Everyone presents their own work. Be supported by team leads, not managed. Own your projects from beginning to end.
Our mission is to find the best design thinkers and empower them to learn, grow, and solve problems, together. You'll be backed by a team who will invest in your career progression and development.
Check out our site for more on what we do.
Scope our Instagram to see what we look like.
Read our Medium to understand who we are.
Please provide a link to your portfolio, CV, LinkedIn profile or anything else that lets us know about you below.
We are happy to sponsor the right candidate.